Registration and hot breakfast will begin at 7:15 a.m. program to follow at 8:00 a.m.
**Parking Garage Construction Alert (see below)**
ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID MISSING ANY PROGRAM CONTENT
Speaker: Scott Cullen, MD, Principal ECG Management Consultants
Two competitive forces will define the health systems of the future, and will drive transformation of our current models. These forces will reshape our delivery platforms, workforce, and financial infrastructure, even if payment models themselves evolve more slowly. To keep pace with disruptive innovators, private equity investment, and patient expectations, we will focus on the seven key components that need to transform in order to preserve the role of provider networks in the healthcare continuum:
1. Clinical Care Delivery: Which service lines are already moving out of the health system setting, and how fast will the transition occur?
2. Digital Capability: How has mobile banking and Amazon’s anything-anywhere model changed expectations? How will health system providers have to adapt?
3. Mobile Clinical Resources: Care is increasingly coming to the patient. Can systems embrace technology and distribute the right resources with the right skills to the right place?
4. Healthcare Facilities Redevelopment: Healthcare is too dependent on real estate. Flexibility and low- cost development will be the key
5. Physician Care and Business Models: Physician focus will radically change as AI displaces or transforms our specialties.
6. Governance: How will tomorrow’s leaders differ from today’s?
7. Payment: How will decision- making change when providers are inevitably responsible for costs? Will employer coalitions bypass insurers by going directly to providers?
As a courtesy to patients and visitors of CHCO, please do not park in the main parking garage in front of the hospital. Parking is available in Lot #10 on the east side of the parking garage. Click Here to see the Parking Map